1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
3 small Leeks, cleaned and chopped
4 ounces wild Mushroom blend, roughly chopped
1/2 cup shredded Non-Dairy mozzarella
1/4 cup grated Non-Dairy Parmesan
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine.
- Steam cauliflower in a steamer basket and drain well by putting it on a towel to get all the moisture out, then allow to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs.
- Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sauté the leeks and wild mushrooms in a pan with olive oil, over medium heat, until leeks are translucent.
- Spread leeks and wild mushrooms evenly over cauliflower pizza crust and bake an additional 10 minutes.