Nut Mylk / Seed Sprouting Bags - Standard size (2 bags per pack)
This product is currently sold out.
Nut Mylk / Seed Sprouting Bags
These bags are the right size for straining almond mylk made from 1 cup of soaked almonds to 2 - 2 1/2 cups of water. If you are straining larger quantities then the Green Juice/ Nut Mylk bag would be the more suitable option and the mouth of that bag will fit over the top of the blender mouth.
Sprouting with the bags has the following benefits
- Takes up less space - you can just hang the bags off hooks or taps over a sink etc
- Reduces mould and fungal issues due to the freer draining of the bags and the circulation around them.
- Easy to rinse either straight under the tap or by dunking in a bowl of water and hanging straight back up again.
- Easy to wash, sterilize and generally keep clean.
- Storage is simple when bags are not in use and they take up minimal room.
- The bags have multiple uses including being able to be used for making and hanging seed cheeses in.